Banner

Banner

Friday, February 20, 2015

A Little Bit of Lulu!

Yes, I admit it.  I am one those women (people) who get suckered in by a brand name.  However, in my defense, I have never been disappointed by the quality or comfort of the items I have bought from Lululemon.  They last for years!
I was lucky enough to receive a very nice gift card to the store for Christmas - Thanks, Mom!  This was all the excuse I needed to add to my growing collection of fitness clothing, and allow me to retire a few items.
After trying on many items - I had some very patient friends with me - I settled on pants, a top, shorts, and a headband.

I went with the Skinny Groove Pant.  Love, love LOVE these!  They are a like a skinny jean, rather than tights, but in that lovely stretchy, sweat-wicking Luon fabric.  Like many of the pants there is a small pocket hidden in the waistband.  Perfect for an ipod or smaller sized phone (my iphone5 fits even in its case, keys or debit card,  I  like that the pocket is in the front rather than the back, making it more accessible.
 The top is the Just Breathe Tank in a black leopard print.  This top is so cute!  The bra top is light support, which works fine for me, and they changed things up a bit by placing the bra elastic on the outside.  It feels light and comfy, and I am pretty sure I could use it for any of my workouts.  If you are heavier in the chest, it probably wouldn't have enough support for running or activities with lots of jumping etc., but it works for me ;)  I also really love the cute, strappy back, with the mesh insert.  Cute workout clothes like this just make you want to workout more!

Also picked up a pair of Run Times Shorts.  These are just nice,comfortable, light weight shorts.  I have a decent sized behind and thighs, but feel totally comfortable in these shorts.  A zippered pocket at the back and two hidden pockets at the front, make it possible to take along a few small items whether you are out for a run, a hike, or a walk to the park.

!
As always I left Lululemon very happy and excited with my purchases, if not a little stunned by the cost.  But, I know these items will get lots of use, and last a long time, so to me its worth it!





No comments:

Post a Comment